CapCut Tutorial: CapCut auto velocity not showing.How to use auto velocity on CapCut.
How to use CapCut’s auto velocity. The CapCut app’s newest feature, auto velocity, requires that the app be updated to the most recent version on your Android or iPhone via the Play Store or App Store before you can use it.
The auto velocity feature doesn’t yet have a setting to change the video speed because it recently came out. Finding tunes or music with beats that fit the auto pace requires intelligence.
It’s also quite simple to use auto velocity on CapCut. Simply add a video, select a style from the menu, select the auto velocity option, and wait for the creation process to be finished.
CapCut Tutorial: CapCut auto velocity not showing
How to Use Auto Velocity in CapCut
Steps to Use Unholy CapCut Templates
Follow the steps below to create a video of your media using the granular velocity Capcut template.
- Open CapCut Template LinkSelect the Template you want to use in CapCut from the above Templates. To open the granular velocity template you need to click on ‘Open granular velocity CapCut Template’
- Use Template in CapCutClick on the “ Use Template in CapCut” button to open the granular velocity Template in CapCut Video Editing Application.
- Media SelectionNow Select the Photos in a 9:16 ratio or the Videos you want to add to the granular velocity video.
- Check out the VideoTap on ‘Next‘ and Preview the generated Video by using the granular velocity template. Also, replace the Texts by tapping on the ‘Edit text‘ button according to You.
- Export the VideoIf everything is good to go, export your own granular velocity TikTok Trend Video and share it on your social media