Eid TV Program 2022 Schedule Eid ul Fitr in Bangladesh.Eid TV Program 2022 Schedule. Eid ul fitr Bangladeshi TV Program 2022. Download latest Eid ul Adha TV Program from this Site. here you can find all bangladeshi channel eid TV programs. Eid ul Fitr is an important religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide. The religious Eid is a single day and Muslims are not permitted to fast that day
Eid ul-azha TV Program and Schedule 2022- Download
1. Bangla Vision Eid TV Program PDF Link
2. RTV Eid TV Program PDF Link
3. NTV TV Program PDF Link
- BTV – state-owned, founded in 1964, originally founded as Pakistan Television, but renamed to BTV after 1971.
- BTV World – state-owned, available worldwide.
- Sangsad Television – broadcasts live scenarios of Bangladesh’s politics and also live telecasts National Parliament Assemblies.
Multimedia production company
- Asian Television Network (ATN)
- ATN Bangla – privately owned 24-hour entertainment channel founded in 1997.
- ATN UK – available in Europe as well as Bangladesh, ATN UK holds the official broadcasting rights of Emmy Award in Bangladesh.
- ATN Music TV – 24-hour music channel.
- ATN News – 24-hour news channel.
- ATN Islamic TV – 24-hour religious-based channel.
International Television Limited
- National Television (NTV)
- NTV – 24-hour entertainment channel founded in 2003 by International Television Limited.
- NTV2 – official broadcast expected in 2016.
- NTV Europe – only available in Europe.
- Channel I
- Channel I – 24-hour entertainment channel founded in 1999, owned by Impress Group
- Channel I Europe – only broadcasts in Europe
- SA TV – 24-hour entertainment channel founded in 2013.
- SA TV Europe – only available in Europe.
- Asian TV – 24-hour entertainment channel founded in 2013.
- BanglaTV UK
- Banglavision – founded in 2006 as a 24-hour entertainment channel, owned by Shamol Media Limited.
- Bijoy TV – founded in 2011 as a 24-hour lifestyle channel.
- Boishakhi TV – privately owned entertainment channel owned by Destiny 2000 Limited.
- Channel 9 – 24-hour entertainment-based channel owned by Virgo Media Limited. Official broadcaster of Bangladesh Premier League and MTV programming.
- Channel 24 – a business-news channel owned by Times Media Limited.
- Ekattor – 24-hour HD news channel founded in 2012.
- Gaan Bangla – 24-hour HD music channel founded in 2013.
- B Music – 24-hour Music-based channel owned by Magic Bangla Tele Media Ltd.
- Gazi TV (GTV) – privately owned entertainment-sports channel. Official broadcasting partner of Bangladesh national cricket team.
- Independent – 24-hour HD news channel founded in 2010 by Beximco Group.
- Jamuna TV – 24-hour HD news channel owned by Jamuna Group in 2014.
- Mohona TV
- Magic TV- 24-hour entertainment-based channel owned by Magic Bangla Tele Media Ltd.
- MBTV 24-hour entertainment news-based channel owned by Magic Bangla Tele Media Ltd.
- Channel S
- TBN24 – North America-based entertainment channel.
- Iqra Bangla – Islamic religious-based satellite channel
- Magic Bangla Asia – All religious-based satellite channel owned by Magic Bangla Tele Media Ltd.
- Universal Vision – 24 Hour Islamic religious-based satellite channel
- Entertainment Channels:
- Magic TV
- MBTV (Bangladesh)