GCam 7.3 config file, download 100% Original.Friends, today you can know from this post how you can use your GCam 7.3 download and full.apk and take beautiful pictures using the config.
Friends, many of you may have downloaded GCam 7.3 but can’t take pictures well, for that you need config. How to use these pics and where to download them from Baripur. We might be able to take a lot of beautiful pictures around by looking at this post on facebook-twitter or tiktok but you can’t tell because you don’t have a pic.
So today I will show you how to download and use Kortik. For those who have not downloaded it yet, go to the search box on our site and type GCam and you will get Rajib’s download and according to the password on your mobile, many people may have downloaded it but they cannot download it now. There is no tension as it is tied to my post and from this post you will get the download that I am asking for
GCam 7.3 config file, download
GCam 7.3 config file, download.Different phones need different settings. Config files allow users to quickly import (load) and export settings.If GCam doesn’t work well on your phone, try one of these configs created by the community. (See how to load config files.)If more than one config is available, try the first one. If you’re not happy, try the second one (and so on). There’s no need to test all files.
How to GCam 7.3 Load & Save XML Configs
It’s very easy:
- Create the folder for the GCam version you’re using.
- Move the .xml file into this folder.
- ⚠️ Android 11 and above: You may have to allow GCam to “allow management of all files” inside the app permissions → files and media.
- Open GCam.
- Double click the dark area around the shutter button.
- Select the config (.xml file) and “restore” (sometimes you have to do it twice).