Gcam for samsung s10 plus snapdragon App. Download GCam for Galaxy S10 and S10+ | (Google Camera 8.1)
You can now download the Pixel camera, also known as GCam for Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus, which is presented to you by BSG, Arnova8G2, and Zoran. The Snapdragon and Exynos models, which are separately indicated, support Google Camera ports.
For testing various GCam on the Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus and for offering the best default settings, we are grateful to beserker15 (for older GCam variants).
Since this is a modified or port of the Google Camera app, some functionality may not work or may be completely broken.
Having said that, don’t be afraid to test out any of the numerous Google Camera APK versions created by other developers!
Status of this Galaxy S10 / Plus Google Camera APK:
– Aperture switching for main camera (settings > Samsung CameraAPI2 > toggle Switch to 2.4f aperture)
– Motion photo (To view, use google photos as gallery. Limited to 1080p resolution only)
– Night Sight
– Portrait mode
– Wide angle camera (hold the toggle camera button to switch between wide and regular rear cameras, press to switch between rear camera and front camera)
– Probably many more things
– Nothing reported yet
How to Install Google Camera APK on Galaxy S10 / Plus?
- Download the compatible GCam apk for Galaxy S10 / Plus from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- This Google camera app comes with a config file. To import the pre-configured settings follow the below instructions.
Default settings to set for GCam 6.2.030 (for Snapdragon):
Enable or set the following settings to get maximum out of the app:
- Go to Settings > About > Enable Advanced Features
- Settings > Enable AUX
- Settings > HDR+ Control > Image Format > YUV_420_888
- Quality HDR+ > Super High
- Custom Libs > Eszdman v3 Beta