LMC Camera APK download.Friends, today I will show you how to download LMC camera and how to install it on your phone, you can know from this page of mine
LMC Camera APK
The Google Cam or well known as the GCam APK mod is one of the best camera app available for Android phones. Which is the default Camera available on Pixel Phones developed by Google but now this can be installed on almost all Android phones.
The image processing algorithm of the Google Camera APK and the Mod is so different that other developers have created port or mod of this one, which works on almost all other Android phones out there.
What features make the Google Camera Mod so good?
- HDR+ (enhanced HDR) – [The rockstar feature of GCam APK]
- Portrait Mode with better edge detection
- Night Sight with better low light photography (available on 6.1.021 and later) – [Most OEMs carried this feature to implement on their cameras after Google Camera introduced this]
- Night Sight on Portrait mode (8.2.204 and later)
- Astrophotography feature (version 7.0.009 and later) [No other Camera app on Android has this specific feature at all, till now!] To find a good places to shoot in Astro mode, use the Light Pollution Map app
- Video stabilization modes (version 8.1.101 and later)
- Object portrait mode (lens blur)
- Integrated Google photos and Google lens
- Frequent faces
- Supports up to a 60X zoom (only on the Google Camera port)
- 4k 60 FPS video recording
- RAW image capture
How to Install LMC 8.4 Apk
Here we mentioned the LMC 8.4 apk installation process. You just need to complete some easy instructions. After that, you can easily set up LMC 8.4 apk.
- First, download any compatible LMC 8.4 mod APK for Android devices from the upper download link.
- To install apps from a third-party app other than Play Store you need to enable app installs from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
- For Android devices or later versions, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you will install the APK file.
Example: If you have downloaded the LMC 8.4 file on Google chrome. Or the firefox browser on your phone. Next, you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
- Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source