Moto G60 Gcam Port App Reddit XDA .Moto G60 Gcam Reddit.Moto G60 GCam XDA.
The Moto G60 is an Android smartphone that runs on a Snapdragon 732G chipset and comes with a triple camera setup. While the stock camera app on the Moto G60 is decent, some users prefer to use Google Camera (GCam) for its advanced features and superior image quality.
Moto G60 Gcam Port App Reddit XDA
There are several GCam ports available for the Moto G60, but not all of them may work perfectly with the device. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to install GCam on your Moto G60:
- Download the GCam APK file for the Moto G60 from a trusted source, such as the XDA Developers forum or the Google Camera Port Hub website.
- Install the APK file on your Moto G60. If your device blocks the installation, go to Settings > Security and enable “Install unknown apps”.
- Open the GCam app and grant it the necessary permissions, such as access to the camera and microphone.
- Configure the GCam settings to your liking. The recommended settings for the Moto G60 may vary depending on the specific GCam port you’ve installed, but in general, you can try the following:
- Enable HDR+ and Night Sight modes for better low-light performance.
- Disable “Auto White Balance” and set it to “Pixel 4 XL” for more accurate colors.
- Set the “Saturation” and “Sharpness” to your preferred levels.
- Enable the “Auxiliary Camera” option to use the ultrawide or macro lens.
How to Install GCam APK on Moto G60
To install the GCam app on your Moto G60, follow these steps:
- Download the GCam APK file for Moto G60 from a trusted source.
- Once the download is complete, go to the downloads folder and tap on the APK file.
- If you haven’t enabled the “Unknown Sources” option, you’ll be prompted to do so. Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and toggle the switch to enable it.
- Tap on the APK file again to begin the installation process.
Once the installation is complete, open the GCam app, and you’re ready to use it.
Moto G60 GCam Config Setup Procedure
Here are the steps to set up the GCam configuration on your Moto G60:
- Once you’ve installed the GCam app, open it and go to the settings by tapping on the gear icon.
- Scroll down to the “Advanced” section and tap on it.
- Find the “Saturation adjustments” option and tap on it.
- Set the values for “Highlight saturation” and “Shadow saturation” to 1.5.
- Go back to the “Advanced” section and find the “Lib patcher” option.
- Tap on “Lib patcher” and then tap on “Load XML.”
- Browse and select the configuration file that you downloaded from a trusted source.
- Tap on “Restore” to apply the settings from the configuration file.
- Restart the GCam app to apply the changes.
Installing the GCam app on your Moto G60 can significantly enhance your photography experience by providing advanced camera features that aren’t available in the stock camera app. With the help of a ported version of the app and the right configuration settings, you can take stunning photos even in challenging lighting conditions.
Note that not all features of GCam may work perfectly on the Moto G60, and some ports may be more stable and functional than others. It’s a good idea to do some research and read user reviews before deciding which GCam port to install. Additionally, installing GCam may void your device’s warranty, so proceed at your own risk.