nu honours admission result 1st Merit List – National University Honours Admission Result 2022.
The National University Honours Admission Result 2022 has been published through the admission.nu.edu.bd website. The National University NU Honours 1st Merit List 2022 has been Published Today on 20 June 2022. The NU Admission Result 2021-22 can be known by logging in with the Admission Test Roll and PIN. In addition, all college Honours 1st year Admission Result 2021-2022 can be known by sending an SMS.
A total of three merit lists will be published for National University Honours Admission 2021-2022. There will also be two migration results and two release slip results will be published for honours 1st year admission.
NU Honours 1st Merit List 2022
The National University Honours Admission Result 2022 1st merit list has been Published today on 20 June 2022. The Honours Admission Result 1st Merit List 2022 has been published on 4:00 pm by SMS. Results will be available on website at 9:00 pm. Students who get a place in the 1st merit list have to complete the admission by filling the final admission form from 20 June 2022 to 28 June 2022. If the admission is not completed within the stipulated time, the seat will be vacant. It will have to apply new for a release slip later. Migration options can be turned on or off while filling out the final admission form.
How to Know the Honours Admission Result?
The National University NU Honours Admission Result 2021-22 can be known through the admission website www.nu.ac.bd/admissions and SMS. 1st, 2nd and 3rd merit list, waiting list, migration result and release slip result can be known by the same process. To know the NU Admission Result 2021-22, the applicant has to logging in with his/her admission roll and PIN number. Or send an SMS according to the prescribed rules. Follow the instructions below to know the NU Honours Admission Result 2022 online.
- Visit the admission website nu.ac.bd/admissions.
- Click on the “Applicants Login” option from the Honours menu.
- Login with application roll and PIN number.
- View results from the Student Dashboard.
- Fill up the Final Admission Form if you are selected.
NU Admission Result 2022 by SMS
The National University Honours 1st year Admission 2021-2022 Merit list (1st and 2nd), waiting list, migration result and release slip result can also be known through SMS. Messages can be sent from any mobile phone phone operator in Bangladesh. Follow the instructions below to know the National University Admission Result via SMS.
- Enter the New Message option.
- Write NU <space> ATHN <space> Roll Number and send it to 16222.
- Example: NU ATHN 123456 and send to 16222.
NU Final Admission Form Fill up
Students, those who get a place in the National University Honours Admission Merit List will have to fill up a final admission form. Students who have been placed in the 1st Merit list will have to fill up the final admission form between 20 June to 27 June 2022. The student has to complete admission to the college from 21 June to 27 June 2022.
If the admission is not completed within the stipulated date, the nomination will be canceled. Admission to the prescribed college along with the admission fee has to be completed by filling the final application form. To fill the final admission form, student’s mobile number, parent’s mobile number, parent’s annual income, permanent address and current address will be required. To fill up the Final Application form visit admission.nu.edu.bd and login with your Admission Roll Number and PIN.
If you do not want to migrate your assigned subject, you have to turn off the migration option while filling the final admission form. If you do not turn off the migration option, the migration process will be completed automatically. In that case, the migration will be upgrading the preference order. If you want to Migrate, Never forget to turn on the Migration Option. However, If you get your First choice, your migration option will not work. Because migration is always following your Preference Order.
NU Migration Result 2022
National University NU Honours Admission 1st Migration Result 2022 has been published on 5 July 2022. This result was published along with the Quota Result. Those who will change their subject through migration will have to download the subject change form from the website and submit it to the new Department. Students who have changed subjects will have to submit the form between 5 July to 11 July 2022. However, those whose subjects will not change do not have to submit any form. If the subject has been changed, the previous subject will be canceled and the admission to the new department will be completed automatically.
National University Admission Circular 2022
Bangladesh National University Admission Circular 2022 has been published. NU Honours Admission Circular 2021-22 published on nu ac bd admissions website. The NU Honours Admission Form 2021-2022 can be filled through the admission.nu.ac.bd website. The applicant has to fill up the online application form. After filling the application form, the application form has to be submitted to the designated college.
A detailed prospectus has also been published along with the NU Honours Admission Cicular 2022. The application eligibility, apply instruction, and admission result information are mentioned on the prospectus.
Students can be apply for the BA, BSS, BBS, BBA courses in the National University Honours 1st year. Honours course is valid for 4 years.
There are no admission test is taken for National University Admission 2021-2022. NU Prepared the Merit list and complete the Admission process only on the basis of SSC and HSC equivalent examination results.
The National University Admission Result 2022 is published in several steps. After the completion of admission from the 1st merit list, the second merit list, and then the third merit list is published. Migration result is also released with 2nd and 3rd Merit list. In addition to the migration process, the release slip result is published at the end of the release slip application. National University has multiple release slips for honours admission.
NU Honours Admission 2022
Online Application Start: 22 May 2022
Online Application Deadline: 9 June 2022
Last Date to Submit in College: 11 June 2022
Admission Form fee: 250 Taka
Admission Website: admissions.nu.edu.bd
Admission Result: June 2022
- SSC or Equivalent Pass from Science, Humanities, Business Studies or Home Economics Group.
- SSC or Equivalent Passing Year 2018 or 2019
- Minimum GPA 3.5 in SSC or Equivalent level for Humanities and 3.50 for Science and Business Studies Group.
- HSC or Equivalent Passing Year 2020 or 2021
- Minimum GPA 3.00 in HSC or Equivalent Level for Humanities and 3.50 for Science and Business Studies Group.
Honours Admission Form 2022
Interested and Eligible Applicant Can Apply through National University Official Admission Website by Following Instruction.
- Visit www.admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions
- Select Apply Now (Honours) Option from Honours tab.
- Input Your SSC Roll, SSC Passing Year, SSC Board and HSC Roll, Board and Passing Year.
- Go to Next Step and Preview your Information. Change your Gender Male to Female or Female to Male if Required and Check your Date of Birth and Correct it if need.
- Go to Next Step and Select your College by Selecting Division and District. From Right Side Prepare your Subject Preference List according to your Choice. You can Make Maximum 15 Choice if there are Department/ Subject Available and you are Eligible.
- Go to Next Step and Fill up your Quota Information.
- Input Your Mobile Number, E-mail ID (if any) and Upload Your Colored Photographs in 150×120 pixel within 50KB in JPG Format.
- Preview your Application and Submit It.
- Print out your Application and Pay the Application Fees by Mobile Banking According to the College Instruction.