(Original 100%) LMC 8.4 R15 config file download.Friends today I will show you how to download and use this LMC 8.4 R15 config file for your mobile.
(Original 100%) LMC 8.4 R15 config file download
Different phones need different settings. Config files allow users to quickly import (load) and export settings.
If GCam doesn’t work well on your phone, try one of these configs created by the community. (See how to load config files.)
If more than one config is available, try the first one. If you’re not happy, try the second one (and so on). There’s no need to test all files.
How to Load & Save XML Configs
Some GCam versions support import/export of
.xml files, allowing users to quickly load the best settings for their phone.
Config files are stored inside a folder, which needs to be created manually using a file manager or automatically by saving your config:
- GCam 8.x:
- GCam 7.x:
- GCam 6.x:
⚠️ To load a config, move the
.xml file into this folder. Check instructions below.
⚠️ Some versions use a different directory. This is usually mentioned on the configs/changelog page
How to load / import .xml files
It’s very easy:
- Create the folder for the GCam version you’re using.
- Move the .xml file into this folder.
- ⚠️ Android 11 and above: You may have to allow GCam to “allow management of all files” inside the app permissions → files and media.
- Open GCam.
- Double click the dark area around the shutter button.
- Select the config (.xml file) and “restore” (sometimes you have to do it twice).