Realme c55 gcam port | lmc 8.4 camera app.Google Camera 8.7 For Realme C55: Gcam Vs Camera Stock.lmc 8.4 For Realme C55.
A dual rear camera system with a 64 MP primary sensor and a 2 MP secondary sensor is included in the Realme C55. The secondary sensor supports portrait photography and produces bokeh effects, while the primary sensor is built with a big size for improved low-light photography.
The Realme C55 also sports an 8 MP selfie camera on the front; this sensor has a number of functions including beauty, portrait, and night mode. These capabilities let users to snap high-quality selfies and simply modify them to produce better images.
Download Google Camera Port for Realme C55
New Gcam 8.5 Version:
- Download Google Camera 8.1 APK for Android
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
Please note that the Google Camera (GCam) application links provided above are sourced from the XDA community and other websites. If you encounter any issues with the links or the app itself (such as crashing or non-functionality), kindly let us know by leaving a comment. We appreciate your feedback and will do our best to address any concerns. Keep in mind that these applications may not be officially supported by the device manufacturers, so compatibility and performance may vary.
Steps to install Google Camera on Realme C55
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. Go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it to do this. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer, and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)