Download Google Camera 8.4 APK Tecno mobile All Mobile [GCam APK].Google Camera 8.4 is an APK file for the Google Camera app, which is not officially available for all Tecno mobile devices. Some users have reported success in installing the Google Camera app on their Tecno devices through APK files from third-party sources, but this may not work for all devices and can potentially harm your device.Download Google Camera 8.4 APK Tecno mobile All Mobile [GCam APK]
Before installing the APK file, make sure to check if it’s compatible with your specific Tecno device and to only download it from a reputable source. Additionally, it’s always a good idea to back up your data before installing any new app.
Installing apps from third-party sources can be risky, as they may contain malware or other harmful components that can compromise the security and performance of your device. If you’re not comfortable with the risks involved, it’s best to stick with the camera app that comes pre-installed on your Tecno device.
Download Google Camera 8.4 APK Tecno mobile All Mobile [GCam APK]
The Google Camera features HDR, HDR+, HDR+ enhanced, RAW, ZSL, Flash, AR Stickers, Night Sight, Portrait mode, etc. It also offers Super Res Zoom, AR Emojis, Google Lens, TimeLapse, Slow-Motion, Image Stabilization, Photosphere, and more. While the video recording also comes out clear and sharp as compared to the other stock camera apps.
Here we have mentioned the list of features/modes which are working and not working on Google Camera ported beta app for Tecno mobile All Mobile. The issues/bugs may be fixed in the future.
Download any GCam app
- Download GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05: Download [Recommended]
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- 4PDA Camera post: Download
Steps to install Google Camera on Tecno
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it.