Google Camera for Symphony All Mobile [GCam APK].You probably want to install the Google camera on your Symphony All Mobile if you are here. In February 2020, the Symphony All Mobile smartphone was introduced. The gadget has a 6.09-inch LCD screen with a 720 x 1560 pixel resolution. A 1.6GHz octa-core Unisoc SC9863A CPU, 2GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal storage power the Itel Vision 1. It is powered by Android 9.0 Pie. Itel Vision 1’s camera has an 8-MP main camera and a 0.08-MP back secondary camera. It has a 5-MP selfie camera with a 1.4/a aperture on the front.Google Camera for Symphony All Mobile [GCam APK]
Google Camera for Symphony All Mobile [GCam APK]
The Google Camera app, also known as the Google Camera Mod, is not officially available for all Symphony mobile devices. However, some users have reported success in installing the app on their Symphony phones through unofficial sources such as forums and third-party app stores.
It’s important to note that installing an app from an unofficial source can be risky and can potentially harm your device. Before installing the app, make sure to check if it’s compatible with your specific Symphony device and to only download it from a reputable source. Additionally, it’s always a good idea to back up your data before installing any new app.
If you’re not comfortable with the risks involved in installing an unofficial app, it’s best to stick with the camera app that comes pre-installed on your Symphony device.
Download any GCam app
- Download GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05: Download [Recommended]
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- 4PDA Camera post: Download
Steps to install Google Camera on Symphony All Mobile
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Itel Vision 1 handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.